If you're a CCM/Worship artist running an Anthem Silver or Anthem Gold marketing campaign with TAC, you now have the opportunity to collaborate with Mass Anthem and Anthem Worship and Anthem Worship Español via The Anthem Collab! If you make original worship songs (studio, live, pop, acoustic, etc.) or worship covers, in either English or Spanish, we want to partner with you for an Anthem Collab! (more genres coming soon!)
There's a reason why you see the biggest artists in the world across all genres (Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, Elevation Worship & Maverick City Music, Dan + Shay, Charlie Puth, etc.) constantly collaborating and featuring other established artists, and that's because 'long lasting cross promotions' (aka collabs) are the easiest and fastest way for artists to share each other's audiences and grow their fanbases! Collaborations with established artists in your genre are THE most advanced and effective form of music marketing. Period. Especially when it comes to Spotify.
Anthem Collab Benefits:
1) Free + Advanced Marketing: Your release includes a free LAUNCH ($400 value) + indefinite ArtistPool playlist marketing ($1k per year value) across the full TAC Playlist Network (over 300k+ playlist followers) + the Anthem Marketing team gives you an option to run additional marketing campaigns at a HUGE discount that isn't available to anyone else (basically at cost). You can even run custom Marquee campaigns to target Mass Anthem's EXACT CCM listeners to further push these collaborations.
On top of all that, we've even been known to get our collaboration artists Spotify Homepage Takeovers and $500 TikTok video adspend for their collab song 👀
2) Audience Collaborations: Your worship collab will be released as a triple primary collaboration across Anthem Worship or Anthem Worship Espanol, your personal artist brand, and Mass Anthem's full audience across all of their platforms.
Mass Anthem's reach includes:
- 2.5M+ monthly Spotify listeners, 40k+ Spotify followers (growing at 100+ per day), MA is on over 200k+ user playlists (growing at 1k+ per day), MA has generated over 100M+ lifetime Spotify streams (now generating 120M+ per year)
- 160k+ FB followers (for sharing your music/performance video!) Check out past video results HERE
- 11.4k+ YT followers (for sharing your music/performance video!)
- Established audiences across other platforms such as Apple Music/Amazon Music/etc.
3) Priority Editorial Pitching to ALL Digital Streaming platforms: Our team priority pitches the collab to all DSP Editorial Playlists (Spotify, Apple, Amazon, etc.), and gets the song placed in 479 stores via Anthem Distribution + Spotify Discovery Mode via our Anthem Distribution. We currently have a 100% success rate for landing Spotify Editorial Playlist Placements for Anthem Collabs!
Past and current CCM/Worship Editorial spots landed include: New Music Friday Christian, Novedades Cristianes, Exitos Cristianos, Christian Dance Party, Love Jesus Love Coffee, Sunday Funday. Mass Anthem has also landed huge editorials outside of CCM/Worship, which include: Happy Hits, Wake Up Happy, Hits UP, Rejoice For Summer, and Pop Right Now.
4) Tour Opportunities: Worship collab artists automatically get considered for tour opportunities with Anthem Worship and will be listed on our Anthem Worship EPK Booking Page.
5) Additional Revenue Streams: We are working on leveraging our audiences and relationships to partner with Integrity Publishing for all publishing administration, MultiTracks, Loop Community, and CCLI to create additional revenue streams for these collaboration artists. (Deals will be locked in going into 2024)
MEANING, this is a wildy effective marketing strategy to grow your ideal audience and artist reputation across ALL platforms nonstop, 24/7, without committing to a long-term artist deal with a record label.
1) You must be a CCM/Worship Artist enrolled in a yearly Anthem Silver or Anthem Gold marketing plan (we do occasionally make exceptions for the right artists!)
2) You must have a worship song/idea in the works that you can send us for consideration/approval (covers or originals). You can even send us a song in its very early stages (like a voice memo or rough mix).
3) Our team is only looking to collaborate with artists/bands who are serious and passionate about their music and careers, and not just looking for a "cool thing to do". We usually look to see that you're already a released artist with a decent platform built up, and that your other music is of the highest quality for your genre.
1) Send in your form below and the team will review your song submission, current releases, platforms, and brand as a whole.
2) If approved, you'll receive an email to schedule a zoom call and go over all the fun details relating to contracts and splits, release timeline, marketing strategies, and anything else relevant. If you are not approved, you will receive an email regarding the non-approval.
3) Once approved and in agreement, LET THE FUN BEGIN. 🎉
4) Upon completion, the song will be released through our in-house label distribution 'Anthem Distribution' and you will be automatically paid out monthly via your free distribution account.
This is a one-off project label deal (usually 1 song, occasionally more if we really love your stuff!), in which TAC will own the final project masters, and the collaborating artist is guaranteed their royalty splits via our in-house distribution, with no upfront payment to TAC required.
We do 50/50 Splits (master rev + pub rev) for artists that pay for the full production and song expenses, and TAC takes a higher % of Splits if we have to front any of the capital.
Note: We have to own the masters and pub outright so that we can make deals to generate more revenue for the artists and guarantee the songs can stay with the companies we partner with. (I.e. MultiTracks, Loop Community, etc.)
FYI, most covers only involve master royalties and splits, while original songs require master AND publishing splits.
You (the featured artist/band) are responsible for all expenses relating to: production (including all demos, mixing, and mastering), album cover art, and recording and producing necessary video content for the marketing stage. NOTE: TAC approval is required in every aspect of this collaboration, so the higher the quality up front, the less changes on the backend. We may also recommend our go-to producers/mixing engineers/mastering engineers if needed, as well as videographers.
NOTE: We are only looking for the highest quality music in terms of lyrics, vocal performance, and production, so only submit for this if you truly believe in your project and sound, because not every submission will be approved. There is a a paid, non-refundable $10 submission fee, so that only the artists and bands who are truly a great fit and ready to make some MOVES, submit!