top of page

Best TikTok Ad Campaigns for Spotify in 2024 🏆

TikTok Creator Campaigns

Drive direct traffic to your Spotify music from TikTok, FAST.

Benefits:

Short-form video drives culture, and TikTok is leading the pack. Engagement with an artist’s music on TikTok is strongly correlated with streaming volumes. In other words, when TikTok engagement is high, we expect off-platform streaming volumes to be high as well.*

And the best part: we handle 100% of everything.  So after you submit the form you can sit back and watch the numbers rise.

How's It Work?

We create and post custom-made content containing your music on influential TikTok channels.
Our exclusive network of creators are dedicated to syncing music to popular clips (films, shows, sports, etc) with an emphasis on connecting visuals to your sound. With an average following of over 104,000 per channel, each creator in our network has the ability to impact your music in a significant way.

1. DISCOVERY - While Scrolling on TikTok, users discover new music through our content

2. ACTIVE SEARCH - Users go to their streaming platform and search for the song they discovered

3. SUPER FANS - This journey taken from social to streaming is what leads to an average of 6+ streams per listener and a save rate above 35%. 

 

NOTES (Read this!): 

1) For all campaigns, it's important for us to know how they are performing by monitoring the SFA page, so you will need to provide us direct "viewer" access to SFA.  We have 2 emails that will need to be added once you book the campaign, which can be removed after you receive your final results. 

 

2) Audio is integral to the success of our content. Because of this, our content is far more likely to grab the attention of listeners, and convert viewers into fans.  Our approach is centered around three pillars: connecting the right audio with familiar visuals and distributing that content to the right community. On average, these conversions lead to 6-12 streams per song, and a 35-50% save rate.

3) We typically see success in these campaigns with more upbeat, trendy music, and there is a heavier focus on lyrics.  If unsure if your music fits, fill out the form and we are happy to ask our creators what their thoughts are your specific track and get back to you.  If this campaign doesn't work for your song, definitely check out our Spotify Facebook Ad Campaigns

4) For these TT Creator campaigns, we require URL links to the sound you'd like us to use on each platform (which you'll add in the form below), because many of our creators will also be posting on Instagram and Youtube and because our editors create the videos entirely outside of these platforms, and tag the sound afterwards. This start time allows them to know where to start and finish the edit when it comes to the song so it matches the official sound. 

In short:

- Guaranteed spend, no guarantee of specific stream counts (but we have a kick butt track record + our team is literally run hundreds of these)
- Ensure we're targeting/finding the right listeners.
- Demographic & Geographic targetability.
- High save & follow rates.
- High streams per listener rate with each conversion

How's It Work

Pricing:

  • Tier 1: $12,500

    • about 154Posts, across 30-60 days

  • Tier 2: $7,000

    • about 76 Posts, across 30-60 days

  • Tier 3: $4,500

    • about 50 Posts, across 30-60 days

Budget breakdown: 60% of the budget is applied directly to the ad spend, the other 40% goes towards strategy, design (we create all of the ads in house), targeting, optimization, and our fee.

STEPS: 

1) Fill out the form below and submit with $10 fee for approval.

2) Once Approved, we'll send you the final invoice to lock in your campaign.

3) Your campaign will begin 7-10 days (often within 1 week) from the chosen Friday we start

3) We'll send you a detailed report at the end of your campaign.

Form
adrien-olichon-wI96vLftzkE-unsplash_edited.jpg
TikTok Creator Campaign Form
($10 Submission Fee)
If you have any questions filling out this form, please email us here: Contact Form

Thanks for submitting! Someone from our team will be in touch with you soon!

Case Studies

Click images to enlarge and scroll

The case studies presented here come from an alias created for the sole purpose of testing. These tracks have been exclusively marketed through TikTok creator campaigns. This determined the value of this service with no outside variables.

Results

#1 - HOP3L3SS

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 12.42.40 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 12.42.29 AM.png

#2 - DEATH77

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 12.49.41 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 12.49.49 AM.png

#3 - 666 Mystery

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 12.54.05 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 12.54.13 AM.png
bottom of page